You might also need
Upgrade to a more convenient, more controllable keyless entry deadbolt with SmartCode™ Signature Series. With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few simple pushes of a button and lock it with just one. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Just assign a temporary code to whoever needs one and delete it when you see fit. Now you can totally eliminate the need for keys. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on 4 AA batteries. SmartCode complements any Kwikset knob, lever or handleset.
Smartcode Deadbolt with Smart Key Kwikset electronic deadbolts allow you to both lock and unlock your doors without the use of a key. Features: No programming involved, freedom from keys, WILL automatically lock behind you and is fully adjustable to fit virtually all door preparations. Please call (866) 259-8901 if you need assistance with anything at all. We are here to help!
- Lock your door with the touch of a button
- Customizable access codes for increased security
- Back-lit keybad for increased visibility
- Customized automatic door locking after 30 seconds for peace of mind
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver - no hard wiring needed
- Replaces any deadbolt for keyless entry convenience
- Featuring SmartKey® Re-key Technology. The lock you can re-key yourself in seconds
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1 year electronics warranty.
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" to 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2" - automatic adjustment
- Bore Hole: 2-1/8" diameter
- Bolt: 1" Throw
- Batteries: 4AA (included)
00883351518925 , 111682, 1BET22P9A4YK139O, 234295, 53640, 773671, 91228142a315, 9505b81a2300, 9590a4aa0513, 99090-016, ACE-5436688, KWIKSET_909-15S, KWK-909-15S, VORG0773671
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: How can you tell that the batteries are getting low
Asked byon July 16, 2017
Answer: The keypad will flash red with fast beeping sound.
Answer provided byon July 17, 2017