Add a level of security and style to your home with the SmartCode® touchpad electronic lever. Designed with a sleek style to complement your home’s interior, you can lock up your home office, wine cellar or storage room and never have to worry about keys. To gain entry, simply enter your personalized access code, while locking is as easy as touching a button. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on a 9V battery. It also features SmartKey® re-key technology as the back-up keyway.
Halifax Touchpad Electronic Lever Kwikset electronic door lever sets allow you to lock and unlock your doors without the use of a key. Includes a back-lit keypad for increased visibility. Installs in minutes with no hard wiring required. Please call (866) 259-8901 if you need assistance with anything at all. We are here to help!
- Lock your door with the touch of a button
- Customizable access codes for increased security
- Back-lit keybad for increased visibility
- Customized automatic door locking after 30 seconds for peace of mind
- Up to 30 user access codes
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver - no hard wiring needed
- Fits doors 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Ideal for small/home office, utility/storage room, interior garage/side door
- Featuring SmartKey® Re-key Technology. The lock you can re-key yourself in seconds
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty. 1 year electronics warranty.
- 3 year battery life (9 Volt)
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: I want this to replace another lock. How can I get this keyed the same as my other locks?
Asked byon May 18, 2020
Answer: Rich, There are a numbers of steps involved and a phone call would be best. Please reach out at 866 259 8901.
Answer provided byon May 19, 2020
Question: can this be used with a double door? ie a french door
Asked byon May 11, 2020
Answer: Jeff, Yes, but the dummy door would need appropriate hardware as well. Please reach out at 8662598901 to discuss.
Answer provided byon May 11, 2020