The 4642 Auto Equalizer is LCN's smart & reliable electrically powered low-energy power operator. It provides easy access for people with disabilities, or the elderly. Designed primarily for manual opening applications that occasionally require automatic opening.
- Standard, top jamb (push side) mounted
- Supplied with regular arm, metal cover and both wood and machine screw pack
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode)
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'6" and exterior doors to 3'6"
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging doors
- On-board power suppy
- On-board diagnostics
- Butt Hinges: Should not exceed 5" (127 mm) in width
- Auxiliary: Stop Recommended
- Reveal: 4-1/2" (114 mm) allows up to 90° power opening and 100° manual opening
- Head Frame: Minimum 1-3/4" (44 mm). The standard mounting plate is also used to meetflush ceiling conditions
- Top Rail:
- Minimum 1-3/4" (44 mm)
- Flush ceiling installation requires 3-3/4" (95 mm) minimum
- Opening Time and Force: Variable by adjustments to the electronic control module located on the operator assembly
- Maximum hold open time adjustable up to approximately five minutes
Be the first to review this product.