Omnia stainless steel levers are designed to enhance any decor where a modern sophisticated look is desired. Omnia stainless steel leversets fit the standard bore hole of 2-1/8". The Omnia 23PR privacy leverset comes with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch and all mounting hardware needed for a complete privacy (Bed/Bath) set.
- Stainless Steel
- Finished and polished by hand
- Concealed Screws
- Premium 28 Degree Latch for easy turning (Non-Handed)
- Sturdy non-rusting construction throughout
- Lever Dimensions: 5-1/2" Length x 2-5/8" Projection
- Rosette Dimensions: 2-7/16" Diameter x 1/2" Projection
- Will fit 2-1/8" standard bore hole
- Available in 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" backsets
- All lever latchsets are ADA Approved
Questions & Answers (3)
Question: Does this come with the option for a drive in latch type for hollow core doors?
Asked byon February 27, 2021
Answer: Preston, No, Omnia does not make a drive in latch.
Answer provided byon February 28, 2021
Question: I would like to order a replacement backset of 2-3/8". I have the handle set but have the wrong backset. Would I be able to order that for the Omnia 23PR Stainless Steel Privacy Leverset? Thank you
Asked byon June 11, 2020
Answer: Johan, You would search for 108LPR38.32D and can order that online or call.
Answer provided byon June 11, 2020
Question: Does it matter if my door has the leverset on the right side or the left side (looking from the outside of the door)? Are these privacy and passage leversets Reversible?
Asked byon January 16, 2019
Answer: This privacy (and passage) set are fully reversible and handing is not required.
Answer provided byon January 16, 2019
Be the first to review this product.