You might also need
This Baldwin DC.RAD Rustic double cylinder deadbolt from the Baldwin Reserve Collection is intended for doors with a 2-1/8" bore hole. This Baldwin deadbolt is constructed of solid brass for strength and smooth operation. Features an extended hardened steel insert for maximum protection and security.
- Solid forged brass construction.
- To personalize your look, this Rustic inspired design is available in 2 finishes.
- Features 1" solid brass throw bolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security.
- Features low profile cylinder projection.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/4" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard. SmartKey Re-Key Technology optional.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
00884011555281 , 9BR3850-132, ATG_DCRAD492, BALDWIN_DCRAD492, DC-RAD-492, DC-RAD-492-STD-6L-DS, DC.RAD.492, DC.RAD.492.STD.6L.DS, J0ZNGKR0OPPCCA6E
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: What is the difference in double cylinder and single cylinder deadbolt? Also this is for an exterior door but does not mention that on any of literature that’s I have seen. Will this finish hold up for exterior entrances.
Asked byon February 5, 2021
Answer: Terri, All items with keys are intended to be used in exterior situations and finishes are intended to withstand weatherization. Single Cylinder: A Deadbolt that locks by key on the outside and a turn piece on the inside of the door. Double Cylinder: A Deadbolt that locks by key on the outside and inside of the door. **Double Cylinder locks on doors used for exiting a building or a home are a life safety hazard in times of emergency and are not recommended**
Answer provided byon February 5, 2021
Be the first to review this product.