Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage B-Series B60CAM Camelot Single Cylinder Deadbolt fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8" or 1-1/2" and has an adjustable backset. This set will fit virtually any application. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- ANSI Grade 1--professional grade security
- Biggest adjustable bolt available
- Pick and bump resistant
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Quality finishes for lasting beauty
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Certifications: Meets Grade 1 BHMA requirements
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway standard, with two brass keys. Not available with 6-Pin.
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” (5mm-51mm) standard
- Backset: Universal deadbolts fit 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backset
00043156389247 , B60605CAM, B60CAM, Schlage_Re_B60CAM605
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: Am I able to order a split finish with a matte black finish exterior and antique brass interior? Our house features an old door with a black pull outside and brass fixtures inside.
Asked by: Patrick - 07/15/2020
A: Patrick, You can't. You would have to order one of each finish.
Answer provided by: Michael - 07/15/2020