Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage B-Series B60COL Collins Single Cylinder Deadbolt fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8" or 1-1/2" and has an adjustable backset. This set will fit virtually any application. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- ANSI Grade 1--professional grade security
- Biggest adjustable bolt available
- Pick and bump resistant
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Quality finishes for lasting beauty
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Certifications: Meets Grade 1 BHMA requirements
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway standard, with two brass keys. Not available with 6-Pin.
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” (5mm-51mm) standard
- Backset: Universal deadbolts fit 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backset
00431565013592 , B60 N COL 625, B60N-COL, B60NCOL625, EV_2530150, b60n-col
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: My door has a 1.5 inch borehole. Will this deadbolt really fit in this size? Thanks
Asked byon July 13, 2019
Answer: Yes, this deadbolt will work on a 1-1/2" diameter bore hole.
Answer provided byon July 15, 2019