Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage B-Series B60WKF Wakefield Single Cylinder Deadbolt fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8" or 1-1/2" and has an adjustable backset. This set will fit virtually any application. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- ANSI Grade 1--professional grade security
- Biggest adjustable bolt available
- Pick and bump resistant
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Quality finishes for lasting beauty
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Certifications: Meets Grade 1 BHMA requirements
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway standard, with two brass keys. Not available with 6-Pin.
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” (5mm-51mm) standard
- Backset: Universal deadbolts fit 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backset
00043156398003 , 2235460, B60N-WKF, B60NWKF505
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: Hi! We have a door with smaller hole for the actual cylinder. Would this fit a door from 2005? Thanks!
Asked byon September 9, 2019
Answer: Jamie, Bore hole would need to be 1-1/2" to 2-1/8" for this deadbolt to work.
Answer provided byon September 10, 2019
Be the first to review this product.