You might also need
Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage B-Series B62 Double Cylinder Deadbolt fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8" or 1-1/2" and has an adjustable backset. This set will fit virtually any application. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Double cylinder deadbolt
- Unique Snap & Stay™ design
- ANSI Grade 1--professional grade security
- Biggest adjustable bolt available
- Pick and bump resistant
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Quality finishes for lasting beauty
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Certifications: Meets Grade 1 BHMA requirements
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway standard, with two brass keys
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” (5mm-51mm) standard
- Backset: Universal deadbolts fit 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backset
00043156169238 , 169238, 169337, 273302fc4f7e, B62, B62N 505 605, B62N505605, Schlage_Re_B62505
Questions & Answers (5)
Q: Is this double-cylinder in matte black available with Greenwich trim?
Asked by: Phil - 10/07/2019
A: Phil, No. Double cylinders are not currently available with any of the Decorative Trim's.
Answer provided by: Michael - 10/07/2019
Q: Is it fit for 1.5 bore hole ?
Asked by: Noor - 06/30/2019
A: Yes, this deadbolt works with both 1-1/2" & 2-1/8" diameter bore holes.
Answer provided by: Marc - 07/01/2019
Q: Can you key this lock to a specific key code?
Asked by: Dan - 06/27/2017
A: Yes, you can enter your key code before adding this item to your cart. Your key code would be on your original key.
Answer provided by: Marc - 06/27/2017
Q: Can I get the Collins rosette for both sides of this deadbolt in 619?
Asked by: Martin - 02/16/2017
A: This set is currently not available as a double cylinder with Collins trim.
Answer provided by: Marc - 02/20/2017
Q: How long is the actual dead bolt? Thank you
Asked by: Chris McGarvin - 05/27/2016
A: The B62 comes with a 1" throw
Answer provided by: Marc - 06/02/2016