You might also need
Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage B-Series B80 One-Sided deadbolt has an adjustable backset. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Unique Snap & Stay™ design
- Easy installation: One-person project; no extra hands needed
- Biggest adjustable bolt available
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
- Quality finishes for lasting beauty
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family doors
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” (5mm-51mm) standard
- Backset: Universal deadbolts fit 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” backset
Questions & Answers (3)
Q: Does the B80 or any other one sided dead bolt work with a 2 1/8" hole for the turn interior with nothing on the exterior.
Asked by: Robb Amrine - 07/17/2020
A: Robb, No. Once the door is drilled out at 2-1/8" there will always have to be something on the exterior.
Answer provided by: Michael - 07/17/2020
Q: will the thumb latch work with the schlage B362 double cylinder. inspector does not want inside key but thumb latch?
Asked by: dsimonin - 05/08/2018
A: Unfortunately this is NOT compatible with the B362.
Answer provided by: Marc - 05/09/2018
Q: I am looking for a deadbolt lock that has only a single inside-facing bolt, with no key, plate or anything else on the other side of the door. The existing deadbolt that I am replacing cannot be seen at all from the other side of the door. Is this product what I am looking for?
Asked by: J. Robinson - 03/08/2016
A: Yes, this one-sided deadbolt has a turn piece on the interior to operate the bolt and no exterior trim.
Answer provided by: Marc - 03/09/2016