Schlage BE365 Keypad Deadbolt
The Schlage BE365 CAM Camelot Electronic Keypad Single Cylinder Deadbolt offers keyless convenience and maximum security with a keypad and lock cylinder on the outside and thumb turn on the inside. You can lock the deadbolt from the outside without a key. Buttons illuminate when you press any button from the exterior. The patented turn lock allows you to lock the deadbolt from the outside without a key. Perfect for front, side, or back doors and garage entry doors, this deadbolt is customizable with up to 19 personalized codes. Installs with a screwdriver in minutes, no wiring required.
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- The battery will last for at least three years
- Exceeds criteria for ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certification
- Select "keyed alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "keyed different" for unique keys, or enter a key code (typically a 5-digit number) to match this lock to pre-owned locks
- Aged bronze (Schlage BE365VCAM6716)
- Antique brass (Schlage BE365VCAM609)
- Antique pewter (Schlage BE365VCAM620)
- Lifetime polished brass (Schlage BE365VCAM505)
- Satin chrome (Schlage BE365VCAM626)
- Satin nickel (Schlage BE365VCAM619)
00043156894505 , 0043156894505, 220873, 894505, B0016DUM44, B0016DUM44 1, BE365, BE365 CAM 505, BE365 CAM 505 12287 10116 KEYP, BE365 CAM 505 605, BE365 CAM 505 KD, BE365-CAM, BE365-CAM-505, BE365CAM505605, SCHLAGE_BE365CAM505, SID16DUM44, be365 cam 505
Questions & Answers (2)
Q: It looks like this lock is set up to also use a key. Is there a key that comes with it as back up to the combination lock? Thank you.
Asked by: Linda Bailey - 10/19/2018
A: Yes, this deadbolt has a key override and is supplied with 2 cut keys.
Answer provided by: Marc - 10/23/2018
Q: Is the deadbolt on the CAM single cylinder electronic keypad deadbolt ANSI Grade 1. And is it as strong as your regular deadbolt B60.
Asked by: Patsy Fortune - 03/02/2017
A: The deadbolt is a grade 1 and is just as strong as the B60.
Answer provided by: Marc - 03/02/2017