You might also need
The Schlage F10ACC Accent Hall and Closet Lever is perfect for attic, basement, hallway and closet doors where no locking is needed. Both levers are always unlocked. Designed with reversible handles that are easy to switch from right to left as needed. Installs easily with a screwdriver. Strong and durable with a wave-like design, and handy for unlatching entry doors when your hands are full.
- Lifetime limited finish and mechanical warranty
- Use with 1⅜-inch to 1¾-inch door thickness
- Guaranteed to fit existing, standard pre-drilled doors
- Universal latch slides easily into place and requires no tools or manual adjustments
- Aged Bronze (Schlage f10acc716)
- Antique Brass (Schlage f10acc609)
- Antique Pewter (Schlage f10acc620)
- Bright Brass (Schlage f10acc605)
- Bright Chrome (Schlage f10acc625)
- Distressed Nickel (Schlage f10acc621)
- Lifetime Bright Brass (Schlage f10acc505)
- Matte Black (Schlage f10acc622)
- Oil Rubbed Bronze (Schlage f10acc613)
- Polished Nickel (Schlage f10acc618)
- Satin Brass (Schlage f10acc608)
- Satin Chrome (Schlage f10acc626)
- Satin Nickel (Schlage f10acc619)
00043156793167 , 1114365, 121f1f03ea20, 217401, 24-72292, 2472292, 3823143, 4VRNSEHA1VBTD8MM, 566725, 566725-YOW, 793167, 8939146cda48, ACE-5350251, F10 ACC 605, F10ACC, OG3823143, SCHLAGE_F10ACC605, cdbcaecc2d8c, e97a781672e4
Questions & Answers (2)
Q: This product says for hallway/closet doors, can it be used as an entry level on an exterior door? I understand its functionality I'm asking about the finish and the material being durable for exterior use.
Asked by: Ken Bobenski - 08/04/2020
A: Ken, Yes. This happens all the time when people do not want redundant locking with a deadbolt and keyed knob or lever.
Answer provided by: Michael - 08/04/2020
Q: What is the ANSI grade on this lockset 2 or 3 thank you
Asked by: michael simko - 07/01/2020
A: Michael, This is grade 2.
Answer provided by: Michael - 07/01/2020