You might also need
Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage F10LAT/CEN Latitude passage (Hall/Closet) door lever set from the F-Series Century Decorative Collection fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Schlage lever sets come with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch, and all mounting hardware needed for a complete passage lever set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Non-locking - ideal for closets and rooms where locking is not needed
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets
- ADA compliant: Yes
- Rosette Size: 4-1/8" x 2-3/4"
00043156206834 , 1793315, 1912035541056, 206834, EV_2907901, F10 LAT 619 CEN, F10 LATITUDE 619 CEN 16080 100, F10 Lat619cen 16080, 10027 *, F10-LAT-CEN, F10-LAT-CEN619, F10LAT/CEN, NID5E5BOA6, PO9NYHEZKYVYTADZ, SCHLAGE_F10LAT619CEN, SKUB005E5BOA6, WYF078281866343, f10-lat-cen
Questions & Answers (2)
Q: can this be used as an exterior handle with a deadbolt?
Asked by: anne - 06/05/2019
A: Anne, Yes. Often times people do not want redundant locking mechanisms on a door and use passage sets along with a deadbolt above.
Answer provided by: Michael - 06/05/2019
Q: Is the latch plate universal or rounded? The description says one thing the specs say another. Thanks.
Asked by: jennifer - 08/07/2017
A: This latch has rounded corners.
Answer provided by: Marc - 08/09/2017