You might also need
Schlage F10 Latitude Passage Leverset
The Schlage Latitude passage lever is intended for use on interior doors that do not require a lock such as an attic, basement, hall and closet doors. The all-metal (zinc) chassis adds strength, security, and durability with a solid feel. Comes with two levers, two rosettes, an adjustable latch, and all mounting hardware. This lever can be paired with a keypad deadbolt on external doors. A truly handy device for unlatching entry doors when your hands are full.
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Meets ANSI Grade 1, the highest level of security
- Mechanics and finish backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Self-aligning screw holes make installation easy and hassle-free
- Can be paired with a keypad deadbolt on exterior doors
- Aged Bronze (Schlage F10 LAT 716)
- Bright Chrome (Schlage F10 LAT 625)
- Matte Black (Schlage F10 LAT 622)
- Polished Nickel (Schlage F10 LAT 618)
- Satin Chrome (Schlage F10 LAT 626)
- Satin Nickel (Schlage F10 LAT 619)
00043156184828 , 1253105, 184828, F10 LAT 626, F10 LAT 626 16-080 10-027, F10-LAT, F10-LAT626, F10LAT619, NID46ZRI78, SCHLAGE_F10LAT626, SHF10LAT626, WYF078281865702, f10 lat 626
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: Handle length?
Asked by: denise vega - 02/26/2020
A: Denise, 4.5"
Answer provided by: Michael - 02/26/2020