You might also need
Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage F-Series F10PLY Plymouth passage (Hall/Closet) door knob set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Schlage knob sets come with 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, latch, and all mounting hardware needed for a complete passage knob set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Non-locking - ideal for closets and rooms where locking is not needed
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets
- ADA compliant: No
00043156988228 , 02076, 0e357da040ec, 231134, 34f2d2f9933f, 5609441, 581579, 803470, 86-2302, 988228, ACE-5006267, F10 PLY 605, F10 PLY 605 16-080 10-027, F10 PLYMOUTH 605, F10-PLY, F10-PLY-605, F10PLY60516-08010-027134NN, MKHYSH5MAQW34RY9, OG6586267, SCHLAGE_F10PLY605, dc4e1f76120d, f10 ply 605, f10-ply
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: does this have a doorknob on each side of the door (2 total)?
Asked by: joanne - 11/08/2019
A: Yes, this comes with a knob for each side of a passage door.
Answer provided by: Marc - 11/11/2019