You might also need
Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage F-Series F51ACC Accent keyed entry door lever set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Schlage lever sets come with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch, key and all mounting hardware needed for a complete keyed entry lever set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Resistant to pick and bump security attacks, certified as meeting ANSI Grade 2 standards
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with two nickel silver keys
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets. 5" (127mm) backset available
- ADA compliant: Yes
00043156420582 , 491690, ACE-5001512, F51 ACC 622 KA4, F51-ACC, F51A ACC 622, F51A ACCENT 622 16211 10063, F51ACC622, F51ACC622K4, RUX6DAHQB1UY5UAN, SCHLAGE_F51AACC622, SCR100F51AACC622, WYF078281866098, f51-acc
Questions & Answers (6)
Q: Does this or any other product you offer in this entry style with a lever come with Key Style SC?
Asked by: Mark H - 06/30/2020
A: Mark, Schlage uses the C Keyway.
Answer provided by: Michael - 07/01/2020
Q: I plan to order the Schlage F51ACC Accent Leverset and the Schlage B561 deadbolt with S123 keyway. Can they be keyed alike with the S123 keyway? If so, what would the additional cost be?
Asked by: Fred - 04/20/2020
A: Fred, The Schlage F-Series is not available with the S123 cylinder. You would need commercial levers for that.
Answer provided by: Michael - 04/21/2020
Q: How do I determine the correct backset? What do I measure? If i select different keying, will akey come with the leverset? Thank you.
Asked by: Tom Fraticelli - 12/30/2019
A: Tom, Click the "?" mark next to backset and it will give you instructions on how to determine. If keyed different is selected all locks will come with keys that operate each.
Answer provided by: Michael - 12/30/2019
Q: Is the keyed lever on the left? Is an opposite side lever with lock also included?
Asked by: Tom Fraticelli - 12/28/2019
A: Tom, Both interior and exterior are included. These are "field reversible", meaning handing is not required.
Answer provided by: Michael - 12/29/2019
Q: I purchased a Schlage storeroom lock (F80 CHP 619) kit from you and the key can only be removed when the door is locked. When the door is unlocked, the key can’t be removed. I’ve read all instructions and nothing is noted. Can you help? Kyle
Asked by: Kyle Oslos - 11/30/2019
A: Kyle, Please give customer service a call and someone will be happy to help.
Answer provided by: Michael - 12/01/2019
Q: Keyed entry on both sides?
Asked by: sue lutton - 06/27/2016
A: This keyed entry lever set is only keyed on one side. Please refer to our commercial door hardware section for levers that are keyed on both sides.
Answer provided by: Marc - 06/27/2016