You might also need
Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage F51ACC/ADD Accent Keyed door lever set from the F-Series Addison Decorative Collection fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Schlage lever sets come with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch, key and all mounting hardware needed for a complete keyed entry lever set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Resistant to pick and bump security attacks, certified as meeting ANSI Grade 2 standards
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee (Oil-Rubbed Bronze is only a mechanical guarantee)
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with two keys
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets. 5" (127mm) backset available
- ADA compliant: Yes
- Rosette Size: 4" x 2-3/4"
00043156446667 , 1912642306112, ADIB00CHBFHBM, F51 ACC 716 ADD KA4, F51-ACC-ADD, F51A ACCENT 716 ADD 16211 1006, F51ACC716ADD, SCHLAGE_F51AACC716ADD, WYF078281866070, f51-acc-add
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: I am looking to replace an existing passage door set with a keyed lock on one side and a push button lock on the other side.essentially a keyed entry lock. We have existing Addison hardware in Dark Bronze. The detail on your site shows only the keyed lock on one side. Does it come standard with a button release on the opposite side?
Asked by: Ron Harwood - 11/16/2016
A: Yes, there is a turn button on the interior lever to lock and unlock the door.
Answer provided by: Marc - 11/17/2016