You might also need
Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage F51FLA/WKF Flair Keyed door lever set from the F-Series Wakefield Decorative Collection fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Schlage lever sets come with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch, key and all mounting hardware needed for a complete keyed entry lever set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Resistant to pick and bump security attacks, certified as meeting ANSI Grade 2 standards
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee (Oil-Rubbed Bronze is only a mechanical guarantee)
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with two keys
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets. 5" (127mm) backset available
- ADA compliant: Yes
- Rosette Size: 4" x 2-3/4"
00043156447831 , 16211, F51 FLA 620 WKF KA4, SCHLAGE_F51AFLA620WKF
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: What is backset? How is it determined? Ordering two of the same. Can they be keyed the same? Don’t have a code.
Asked by: Jean Boatman - 12/31/2019
A: Jean, Please click the "?" mark next to backset and there will be a visual and written description of what we are asking. To have these keyed alike you would select "keyed alike" in the keying drop down.
Answer provided by: Michael - 01/02/2020