You might also need
Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage F51LAT/GRW Latitude Keyed door lever set from the F-Series Greenwich Decorative Collection fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Schlage lever sets come with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch, key and all mounting hardware needed for a complete keyed entry lever set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Resistant to pick and bump security attacks, certified as meeting ANSI Grade 2 standards
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with two keys
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets. 5" (127mm) backset available
- ADA compliant: Yes
- Rosette Size: 4" x 2.84"
00043156449941 , F51 LAT 716 GRW KA4, F51-LAT-GRW, F51A LATITUDE 716 GRW 16211 10, WYF078281866450, f51-lat-grw
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: Is this item able to be keyed by a locksmith to allow for master keys that would fit individual locks that are keyed different?
Asked byon November 29, 2018
Answer: Yes you can master key this lock to do that
Answer provided byon November 29, 2018
Be the first to review this product.