You might also need
This Baldwin Hardware 8252 Arched single cylinder deadbolt is intended for doors with a 2-1/8" bore hole. This Baldwin deadbolt is constructed of solid brass for strength and smooth operation. Baldwin 8252 deadbolts feature an extended hardened steel insert for maximum protection and security. Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements. Please call (866)259-8901 if you have any question or would prefer to order by phone. We are here to help!
- Arched Deadbolt, Single Cylinder, 2-1/8" Door Prep
- Solid forged brass
- Features 0.5" low profile cylinder projection
- Deadbolt case is formed of heavy gauged steel for strength; most interior parts are made of solid brass
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high-grade steel
- 5-pin keying cylinder
- Accommodates 1-3/4" thick doors. Deadbolt kits are available for 2" and 2-1/4" thick doors.
- NOT available for 1-3/8" thick doors
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade 1
00829846255319 , 2932244414528, 8252.102, BALDWIN_8252102, BAL_8252102, BD8252102, M0TR3ZRGJUTLIUMI
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: Does it matter if the door hinges to the right or left? My door is opened to the right. Thanks.
Asked by: loan murphy - 02/24/2019
A: Handing is NOT REQUIRED for this deadbolt.
Answer provided by: Marc - 02/27/2019