You might also need
Premium security features including a 6-pin cylinder with pick resistant pins.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt for 2-1/8” Bore Hole with Smart Key Kwikset is America’s #1 selling lock. This Kwikset 780 SMT single cylinder deadbolt is intended for doors with a 1-1/2" or 2-1/8" bore hole. This Kwikset deadbolt features a 1” bolt and meets ANSI Grade 2 requirements. Please call (866) 259-8901 if you have any question or would prefer to order by phone. We are here to help!
- Features adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Add to a keyed knob or lever for additional security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Featuring SmartKey® Re-key Technology. The lock you can re-key yourself in seconds
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- Door Prep: Cross Bore 2-1/8" or 1-1/2", Edge Bore 1"
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (Kit Available for 2-1/4" Thick)
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: For Home replacement: Difference between 780 SMT Single and the 785 SMT Double. (how it works or benefit) Both are grade 2 Thank You Bob
Asked by: Robert Grden - 10/24/2017
A: Single Cylinder: A Deadbolt that locks by key on the outside and a turn piece on the inside of the door. Double Cylinder: A Deadbolt that locks by key on the outside and inside of the door. **Double Cylinder locks on doors used for exiting a building or a home are a life safety hazard in times of emergency and are not recommended**
Answer provided by: Marc - 10/24/2017