You might also need
The Kwikset Signature Series 980 deadbolt is both tough and attractive. It is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified – the highest level of residential security.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt for 2-1/8” Bore Hole with Smart Key Kwikset is America’s #1 selling lock. This Kwikset 980 SMT single cylinder deadbolt is intended for doors with a 2-1/8”" bore hole. This Kwikset deadbolt features a 1” bolt and meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements. Please call (866) 259-8901 if you have any question or would prefer to order by phone. We are here to help!
- Features adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified deadbolts – the highest level of residential security
- Add to a keyed knob or lever for additional security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Featuring SmartKey® Re-key Technology. The lock you can re-key yourself in seconds
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- Door Prep: Cross Bore 2-1/8" or 1-1/2", Edge Bore 1"
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (Kit Available for 2-1/4" Thick)
00883351102780 , 258153, 498986, 980 514 SMT, 980 514 SMT RCAL RCS K3, 980-514-SMT-RCAL-RCS-K3, 980514SMT, 980514smt, 980S-514V1, 980S-S, 99800-097, 99800097, 99800_097, ATG_980514SMT, KWIKSET_980-514S, KWK-980-514S, QS980514SMT
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: Is this a 5 or 6 pin cylinder?
Asked by: THOMAS J GWOREK - 07/30/2017
A: This deadbolt is supplied with a 5 pin cylinder.
Answer provided by: Marc - 08/01/2017