You might also need
Exit devices are a critical part of a door opening or access system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin Division designs and manufactures high quality and reliable exit devices. All 88 series exit devices are UL listed from Accident Hazard and Fire Exit Hardware, and are tested in accordance to ANSI A156.3, 1994, Grade 1.
- Fits stock hollow metal doors with 86 cutouts and door stiles as narrow as 4 3/4" (121 mm).
- This device is field reversible but comes handed from factory.
- Supplied with 7500 mortise lock
- The 7500 mortise lock is equipped with a 3/4" (19 mm) anti-friction latch bolt which is field reversible without removing the lock from the door.
- Non-handed auxiliary bolt for deadlocking and a faceplate with an adjustable bevel.
- Includes 575 Strike
- Hex key dogging standard
- RIGHT HAND REVERSE
- Device Centerline: 39-13/16"
- Crossbar Centerline to Finished Floor: 36-13/16" at center
- Lock Stile Case: 8-1/4" X 2-3/4" x 15/16"
- Hinge Stile Case: 6" X 1-3/4" x 15/16"
- Crossbar Tubing: 1" outside diameter
- Projection: Neutral – 4-3/4"; Depressed – 4"
- Latch Bolt: Deadlocking 3/4" throw
- Fasteners: All necessary mounting fasteners are included.
Be the first to review this product.