You might also need
Exit devices are a critical part of a door opening or access system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin Division designs and manufactures high quality and reliable exit devices. All 88 series exit devices are UL listed from Accident Hazard and Fire Exit Hardware, and are tested in accordance to ANSI A156.3, 1994, Grade 1.
- Device Centerline: 39-13/16"
- Crossbar Centerline to Finished Floor: 36-13/16" at center
- Lock Stile Case: 8-1/4" X 2-3/4" x 15/16"
- Hinge Stile Case: 6" X 1-3/4" x 15/16"
- Crossbar Tubing: 1" outside diameter
- Projection: Neutral – 4-3/4"; Depressed – 4"
- Latch Bolt: Deadlocking 3/4" throw
- Fasteners: All necessary mounting fasteners are included.
Be the first to review this product.