You might also need
For all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 – 2008 Grade 1. The 98 device has a smooth mechanism case. The EL feature allows for the remote unlatching of exit devices. A control station operator can flip a switch to retract the latch bolt and immediately change an exit door to push-pull operation. A powerful, continuous duty solenoid retracts the latch bolt, either for momentary unlatching, or for extended periods of time.
**Exit Device Only - Exterior Trim Sold Separately**
- The Quiet One®: A fluid damper decelerates the pushpad on its return stroke and eliminates most noise associated with exit device operations. Furnished on all 98™ Series exit devices.
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking latchbolt provides security and improved performance at standard device cost.
- Includes 299 Strike
- Hex key dogging standard
- Useful with automatic door operators, and may be applied to fire-rated applications when under the control of an automatic fire alarm system.
- UL approved for Class II circuit applications.
- Does not include the power transfer from door to frame, the power supply, or the control operator. Refer to EPT-2 power transfer and the PS914 power supply.
- The PS914 with the 9002RS option card is the minimum option card required
- Device Length: 2'4" to 3' Door size
- Device Centerline: from finished floor 39-13/16"
- Center Case Dimension: 8" x 2-3/4" x 2-3/8"
- Mechanism Case Dimension: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- Projection Pushbar: Neutral – 3-13/16" Depressed – 3-1/16"
- Latch Bolt Deadlocking: Deadlocking top & bottom bolt, 5/8" throw
- Fasteners & Sex Bolts: Includes screw pack for 1-3/4" and 2-1/4" thick metal or wood doors
Be the first to review this product.