You might also need
This Baldwin Hardware 8041 single cylinder deadbolt is intended for doors with a 1-5/8" bore hole. This Baldwin deadbolt is constructed of solid brass for strength and smooth operation. Baldwin 8041 deadbolts feature a extended hardened steel insert for maximum protection and security. Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements. Please call (866)259-8901 if you have any question or would prefer to order by phone. We are here to help!
- Contemporary Deadbolt, Single Cylinder, 1-5/8" Door Prep
- Solid forged brass
- Features 0.5" low profile cylinder projection
- Deadbolt case is formed of heavy gauged steel for strength; most interior parts are made of solid brass
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high-grade steel
- 5-pin keying cylinder
- Accommodates 1-3/4" thick doors. Deadbolt kits are available for 1-3/8", 2" and 2-1/4" thick doors.
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade 1
00723079089065 , 8041.003, BALDWIN_8041003, BAL_8041003
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: is this come with extra keys? How many keys i will receive for one products? Thanks
Asked byon December 7, 2020
Answer: Yuri, This would come with two keys. Additional keys can be order as Baldwin 8335.152
Answer provided byon December 7, 2020
Be the first to review this product.