You might also need
Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage F-Series F51GEO Georgian keyed entry door knob set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Schlage knob sets come with 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, latch, key and all mounting hardware needed for a complete keyed entry knob set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Resistant to pick and bump security attacks, certified as meeting ANSI Grade 2 standards
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with two nickel silver keys
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets. 5" (127mm) backset available
- ADA compliant: No
00043156420841 , 491773, 5001517, ACE-5001517, F51 GEO 622 KA4, F51-GEO, F51A GEO 622 16-211 10-063 134, F51AGEO62216-21110-063134, LX7JOSXT8VJKNZNS, SCHLAGE_F51AGEO622
Questions & Answers (5)
Q: I see the exterior door knob is keyed. Does the interior door knob instead have a thumb turn?
Asked by: Seth - 02/18/2021
A: Seth, Correct, interior has a turn piece to lock and unlock the door.
Answer provided by: Michael - 02/18/2021
Q: how do you order two keyed dead bolts & two knobsets all keyed alike
Asked by: Thompson Shaw - 02/05/2021
A: Thompson, In the drop down menu "keying" you would select the "Keyed Alike" option and all items, that are the same brand, can be keyed alike so they would all arrive working with the same set of keys.
Answer provided by: Michael - 02/05/2021
Q: In your photo of the Schlage Georgian keyed entry door knob in matte black, the center key slot is shown in a bright brass color. The Schlage website as well as all other retailers that carry this door knob show it with he key slot in matching matte black. Can you please confirm if yo item ships in all black or with the brass key slot?
Asked by: Jaime - 06/22/2020
A: Jaime, Confirmed as black. That is an older picture.
Answer provided by: Michael - 06/22/2020
Q: What to match the key of the schlage lock I all ready have. Meed PURCHASE 3 more locks. Can I mail you a key or email pdf Scan of the key. IS THIS POSSIBLE? jaq
Asked by: jaq - 05/25/2020
A: Jaq, You would need to bring the keys you want to match to a locksmith and they would provide you with your keycode. Once you have that we can key your order alike to that number.
Answer provided by: Michael - 05/26/2020
Q: Can I get it keyed with a certain keycode
Asked by: Gaf - 11/12/2019
A: Gaf, Yes. You would enter your keycode in the "keycode" field.
Answer provided by: Michael - 11/12/2019